Job Description – Eastern Lift Services, Lift Service Engineer.
Title – Lift Service Engineer.
Based – Mobile Engineer.
Reports to – Service Manager.
Job Purpose – To carry out general service and repair of lift equipment. Delivering a professional service to customers.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Service and repair to all makes and types of lift equipment within the company’s operational area.
- Attending breakdown calls and solving faults.
- Carrying out supplementary testing.
- Completing risk assessments as required.
- Ensuring all necessary documentation is completed.
- Being available to cover 24hr call out Rota.
- Working as a team player.
- Keeping a smart and tidy appearance.
- Good customer communication skills.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean, tidy and road worthy.
- Promoting services and products with existing and potential customers.
- Reporting to service and sales department.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.00 to 17.00
Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000
Start: This is a newly created post, so immediate start.
The ability to:
- Deliver a first class customer service experience.
- Quickly get to grips with issues, taking ownership and seeing them through to a successful resolution.
- Organise, prioritise and plan own workload, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Respond positively to challenges and change.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Previous Lift Service experience to NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills (written, telephone and face to face).
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A strong, clear focus on customer service and customer relations.
- A high level of numeracy and literacy.
- The ability to follow processes and successfully deliver the required results.